Centrifugal in line duct fan – plastic material
Centrifugal in-line fans in technopolymer.
Easy and unobtrusive solution for a centralised / multipoint ventilation need: one unit to exhaust from different rooms.
• Shock proof, high quality technopolymer, flame retarding V2.
• Backaward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and to develop ample static pressure.
• Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance free operation and continuous running 230V-50/60 Hz.
• Motor provided with non-self-resetting thermal cut-out.
• Fan and motor assembly balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation.
• Variable speed controllable.
• Fans comply with EN 60335-2-80, EC Low Voltage Directive 73/23 – 93/68 and EC Directive EMC 89/336.