Mixed flow In-line duct fans
- Duct fans, entirely made of polypropylene.
- For direct installation between ducts.
- Helicocentrifugal mixed fl ow impeller with downstream stator.
- Made in ABS.
- Asynchronous motor, 2 and 3 speeds, depending on model.
- IP 44 Protection, Motor Class B.
- Robust motor with ball bearings, maintenance-free.
- 220 – 240 V at 50 Hz.
- Speed control using phase control or transformer (exception: Version with timer).
- Thermal overload protection as a standard feature.
- Externally fitted terminal box with cable entry grommet.
- High efficiency resulting in minimum energy costs.
- Quiet running thanks to optimized aerodynamics and guide vanes.
- Easy installation: pre-installed mounting brackets and external connection box.
- Simplified maintenance by loosening the clamps (no need to handle the duct).
- Versatile installation.