In line centrifugal fan
High performance centrifugal pressure in line duct fans, available in 10 duct sizes.
Easy and unobtrusive solution for a centralised / multipoint ventilation need: one unit to exhaust from different rooms.
Can be used with flexible and rigid ducting.
Available in technopolymer (AXC TP).
- Heavy-gauge, spun steel housing with baked epoxy finish inside and outside.
- External junction box contains connections.
- Backward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and to develop ample static pressure.
- Durable external rotor motor provided with non-self-resetting thermal cut-out.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
- Fan and motor assembly balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation.
- Variable speed controllable.
- Fans comply with EN 60335-2-80, EC Low Voltage Directive 73/23 – 93/68 and EC Directive EMC 89/336.