Centrifugal outdoor fan
High performance centrifugal pressure range of outdoor fans available in 4 duct sizes: ø100 mm, 150, 160, 200.
Easy and unobtrusive solution for a centralised / multipoint ventilation need: one unit to exhaust from different rooms.
Designed for installation on outside walls. Perfect solution for those environments where aesthetics, space or noise level are of concern.
- Provided with fixed grille and back draught damper to prevent the entry of external bodies like leaves, insects, sand…
- Heavy-gauge, spun steel housing with baked epoxy finish.
- Easy maintenance and wiring: the fan can be disassembled by unscrewing two screw only.
- Self-cleaning backward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and develop ample static pressure.
- Motor provided with non-self-resetting thermal cut-out.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
- Fan and motor assembly balanced for a quiet and vibration-free operation.
- Variable speed controllable.
- Fans comply with EN 60335-2-80, EC Low Voltage Directive 73/23 – 93/68 and EC Directive EMC 89/336.